Monday, June 11, 2007

Post Graduate Fair Asia



Postgradasia.

Held in KL Convention Centre on the 8th and 9th of June. Not a very big hung of people hung around for this.

Nice, I like the quietness and the advice some of the exhibitors gave. Especially University of Portsmouth, the dean from a particular faculty, a new concept that they were exploring. Very interesting. I'll blog more about it when I find out more.

There were too much information to digest. See the pile of prospoectus I took home? They weigh a ton! Yes, and my sister and I lugged it all back.

But most of the exhibitors were from the United Kingdom and our local universities. I should pop into their website and browse for more countries. Anyhow, the appearance of most of their prospoectus were really nice. Thumbs up for effort!

2 comments:

F!ojo said...

Hooi Macha...

What did you find out about PostGrad? Any advice for a person who's thinking of getting one?
*Wink

ashlee said...

I'm not the best person to ask, cos' I feel like doing one but not sure whether it serves any purpose? Except to broaden my knowledge and exercise my mind. Can't really decide myself. What do you want from life? But you must remember that you can't be studying forever. Does your post grad studies have anything to do with what you want to do as a career?
Think think! My dear..,