Thursday, June 07, 2007

Kuan Kitt's 24th


Kuan Kitt’s 24th birthday, celebrated in Alexis Bistro at Bangsar, in the middle of the afternoon, I might add. Haven’t seen him for some time, almost 6 months, so being his day, I thought asking him out for a drink would be nice. Hasn’t changed much, still the same funny dude I knew from my Sixth Form life, except that he’s pretty stressed out right now.
I hope he goes back to being normal after his exams!
Anyhow, the blueberry cheesecake was delicious, Earl Grey aromatic. The environment was relaxing. Bangsar being Bangsar, was still snoozing in the afternoon rays, so there were relatively few people, but many cars. (Where did all the peeps disappear to?!)
Alexis:- I can totally imagine it being a cozy little place for some jazz and chilling. Except for a snooty lady waitress, the waiters were all very cooperative and efficient.
My uncle gave a very good recommendation for their cakes though. It’s good, but not great. I suppose you pay for the ambience as well. Lol…
______________________
Alexis Bistro
No.29, Jalan Telawi 3
Bangsar Baru, Kuala Lumpur
03 2284 2880

No comments: