Thursday, June 07, 2007

Girl's Nite Out at One Utama


Chooi Yin, Ming Yee, Mun Yee, Wei Chieh, Pooi Sze, Wai Kee and myself, including 2 gentlemen who are nowhere to be seen in the pictures. Anyhow, the list made up of us gathering together for dinner on a crowded Friday evening.
We ate our fill at a Vietnamese restaurant in One Utama, then proceeded to Coffee Bean downstairs for a little drink later. All we did was eat, drink and check out people’s friendsters. Ha di ha!
Opportunities to get together were few and far between at least for me. Invariably, I’d miss 2 out of 3 gatherings. Sometimes due to work, sometimes due to little old me away from town, so when I can, I appreciate the fact that we could still get together after many years of acquaintances and friendship.
So here’s to friends! (a toast please!)
A celebration, hopefully with many more to come.

No comments: