Monday, June 11, 2007

Diethelm Warehouse Sale



There were throngs of peeps there! Man, it was worse than a wet market on it's best day.

Imagine the sweat and the pushing and shoving, all happening in the sweltering heat of the day! Muahaha...

Anyways, I enjoyed myself, cos' it was the first time that went to something like this. I managed to snag some new brands that I normally wouldn't try. Firstly, cos' they've imported price tags, and secondly I'm not sure of the quality.

Complan Nutrition Drink in Banana and Strawberry. Verdict:- not too bad.

Raisin Bran Cereal:- average, it's not crunchy enough for me. That's why I prefer Nestle's!

Quaker's Chewy Bars with Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chips:- Awesome snack!

Cocoa Balls and Kellogs:- Have not gotten around to opening them yet :)

Heinz BBQ Sauce:- Not bad at all, used it to cook dinner on sunday.

Lay's Stax & Potato Chips:- Great quality, gone in a poof! Thanks to the sister.

I should go to more of these warehouse sales! I was too fed up to hang around analysing wines. Oh yes, they had a selection of wines, but being such a novice, I was really unable to differentiate what's good and what's not. So I decided to ditch the counter and head home. Maybe next time, when I've garnered more knowledge on this topic :)

No comments: