Thursday, June 07, 2007

Coffee Ritual

I just finished an interview and was plodding back to the underground car park when I spied this demure menu stuck on the plate glass of a little shop.
The turkey ham crepe caught my eye. Sounded perfect for tea...lol

I went in, relatively quiet. A row of quaint scienctific like apparatus caught my eye. What on earth are those?

My curiosity got the better of me. I questioned the couple who owns the place. They were rather reserved, probably because I was poking my nose into their business! Ha di ha, but I asked their permission to shoot some pictures.

Turns out, those rows of them there are coffee makers! First time I saw those, but they are a lot more affordable than the regular cappucino machines. They even have a tiny coffee grinder. But that was not for sale.

They sell tea leaves as well. The turkey ham crepe was rich and aromatic. A tad too rich for tea, I thought. But, all in all, time there was well-spent as I got some interesting pictures and a full tummy.

This little shop is located in Phileo Damansara, chock a block of office buildings but a lot of hidden gems like these there. I saw an ice cream shop and another cafe that looked really interesting. Another time maybe ;)
__________________________
Coffee Ritual
Unit 108, Block F,
Phileo Damansara 1,
No.9, Jalan 16/11
46350 Petaling Jaya.

No comments: