Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Carcosa Seri Negara

Would you believe it? Gold plated taps.
Lol, Carcosa Seri Negara, one of our country's heritage. Preserved well.
It's set in an idlylic place. Quiet, green. Could almost believe I'm not in KL when I was there.
Saw a couple browsing the place with the staff. Preparing for a wedding maybe?
But it's quite a nice environment for a wedding. Though parking's a pain. It's hazardous in fact. Cars perched precariously over the edges of the roads. It's almost on a hill, and the lanes are narrow. Other than that, it's perfect.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi :)

This looks like quite a beautiful hotel. Did you take the pictures yourself? If so, you have an eye for good looking scenery. I also saw the different drinks from the post below. I'm tempted to make the drinks now :)

Michael

ashlee said...

hi michael, thanks for the compliment.Yes, I took those myself. how'd you find my blog?

ashlee said...

Don't get too drunk ;)