Monday, April 21, 2008

It never goes to waste

Lately I've been thinking about the question. What if the item you're praying and fasting for doesn't turn out the way you wanted it to? Does it mean that all your efforts were futile, that it was useless?
Would I be disappointed? Would I lose heart?
I believe so. It's human, it's natural.
But I also believe that my prayers and fasting did not go to waste and they won't go to waste. Stubborn child, ain't I?:)
I believe something is going to happen. Even though the item that I'm praying and fasting for doesn't happen at once, I believe it WILL, or better still something better will happen.

But of course, as of now, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that what I'm praying and fasting for will come true. I really do. I must've prayed so hard for something at some points in my life, but I can't remember when.

Dear God, please remember me and the items that I'm praying so hard for. Would you please allow us a chance?

1 comment:

cylee said...

what have you been praying for?