Friday, April 11, 2008

Bangle

Hi all, have in my possession some original pieces of accessories from Guess by Marciano. The bangle below here in my page is retailing for $25 (Malaysian Ringgit). If there're more than one person who's interested, I've to consider putting it up for bid. *winks, therefore I do hope that there are more than one person liking it.


A cluster of pretty beads dangling elegantly from the wrist. Simple enough to wear to classes, yet elegant enough to wear for a night out.



Black and transparent beads, a silver heart shape, a silver "g" representing Guess and a smaller silver heart attached to a small black bead, all held together with a thin black ribbon.
It would make a perfect gift either for a sweetheart or a gal friend. Please drop me a comment if you're interested. Or email me at ashlee1910@yahoo.com


No comments: