Saturday, July 28, 2007

a little jerky


Ahh, life's little surprises, some more unpleasant than others.

Today started off as a pretty nice sunny morning. The sister and I was scheduled to go do something with our hair. So we set off about noon. It wasn't suppose to take too long. Then almost got a summon. A client called, while I was on the way out of the car park. I got spotted by a police car who was patrolling. He-llo?! I'm not working on Saturdays! And he called at about 5pm?! What nonsense?! Almost almost....sigh, I can only thank God they let me off, most of it due to my car number plate.

Now an argument with my date and broken promise to friends...what a day! Pretty pissed now

I don't want to be nice sometimes, do I get to be the shrew for one day pleaaase!!!???
If only I could keep my cool as well as the illusion that's portrayed above.

No comments: