Sunday, July 29, 2007

Brother's birthday

I was back the weekend of my brother's birthday, well a day after but we still celebrated it. The family went out for a scrumptious dinner at Ye Olde English in Greentown, Ipoh.
Mum and Grandpa had the mix grill of lamb, steak and prawns. The sauce was yummy. Sis as usual, spaghetti. Nothing to shout about. I had the grilled fish which was pretty satisfactory.
Check out my brother and my dad's pictures. Dad was staring boggle eyed at the camera in an attempt to diffuse my efforts to take a picture of him. Sorry dad, didn't work! I still got a pretty nce picture of you.

And my brother, turns 14 this year. Lol, I always do my best to fight with him. I mean, not literally, I'd be squashed flat by him. I just irritate him, squashing him against the wall, tickling him, mock punching. He's taller than me now. Shooting up to be a fine young man.

No comments: