Thursday, April 12, 2007

Strictly Business

Ladies and Gentlemen, this phrase’s been rephrased, coined and it all boils down to meeting up. I wonder how many times a couple’s got together because of a strictly business meeting/appointment.
To give credit to the poor bosses and innocent employees, of course there are strictly business meetings per se.
By now, I should’ve set the theme for this site. It consists of random thoughts running through my head. May have absolutely nothing to do with what I’m doing at the moment. My brushes with nature, and life’s lessons, experiences, nostalgic weepy moments, joyful silly moments, embarrassing blushing moments, reflective thoughtful moments…
Might have gathered from the tone that this is a strictly business site-not!

*all posts and writings are strictly personal opinions of the writer.

No comments: