Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Compliments

Sometimes the sweetest compliments are received when you least expect it. Aunty S and Uncle V called out to me during lunch yesterday. Aunty S asked me why I’m not attached since I’m so attractive. LOL, yes I think I blushed. Then I patted her hand and told her that thank you but that’s probably from the women’s point of view. Then Uncle V patted MY hand and told me he’s confirming it from the men’s point of view. LOL, ahh well, always nice to have compliments. *winks* She even said that if she's a guy she thinks she'll go after me. Lol, went on to say too bad the son's so much younger than me.

The bitter sweet thing about it is, they mentioned P and how they prayed for a partner for him. Sigh, they mentioned that they spoke to him about this a few years ago when he was still single. That tugged at my heart strings. Anyhoos, don't think, don't think!!!
Glad it was a short encounter this year, enough however to make me nostalgic but then I had 2 days to cheer up :)

1 comment:

F!ojo said...

Hey friend, I have to shake your hands lar. We're both in the same situation. Not to worry, good things come to those who wait on the Lord.