Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Back from a 4 day break!

First day of work after a few days of break and it’s so nice to come back to the new office.
But it seems a bit odd too. Reason being I’m so used to going 2 floors up. But Trusting in God’s spot-on timing, this is better. It was getting too “claustrophobic” upstairs. I wouldn’t have been able to concentrate on my work. Big mistake.
One of the topics actually all of the topics that were spoken on in the conference stayed with me, in particular that we were fearfully and wonderfully made by God. Why?
Well, Pastor Elijah mentioned that just our face alone demonstrates God’s thoughtfulness. Just look in the mirror. The hair grows an inch and half at least, in a month. Our eyebrows stop growing at a certain length. Odd, I never really thought about it that way. Come to think of it, I do pluck my eyebrows, (roll your eyes at vanity!) and whenever I do, they grow, after a few weeks. But they stop at a certain length. Although everybody’s different, it does stop at a reasonable length. Another thing to thank God would be the length of nostril hair and armpit hair! Not my words, the speaker’s! Lol, thank God they do stop at a reasonable length. Oh yes, not forgetting the famous position of the nose. The nose is pointed downwards. Aren’t you glad that it’s not facing upwards? We’ll drown every time it rains. That had me in stitches.

No comments: