Sunday, November 18, 2007

Seremban Grilled Crabs

Lured by the promises of grilled crabs, we made a day trip to Seremban. Interesting. I've alwasy wondered why some places insist on selling fresh seafood when they're no where near the sea.
But the crabs and seafood we had in Seremban was surprisingly fresh and tasted quite alright. The grilled crabs still had the saltwater taste on it.
The fried squids were right up my sisters aisle. She liked it. The fried rice was for the benefit of the sister as she doesn't take crabs or prawns.
The salted egg prawns were slightly disappointing. If they had peeled of the shell and let the salted egg yolk marinade the prawns, I think it'd be much better.
The buttermilk crabs too were not too fantastic. Bearable.
It was quite worthy a trip to discover the food in Seremban. Though I must say, it is a rather congested town to live in especially down the older parts. The Jusco shopping mall reminded me of my home town one.


No comments: