Thursday, June 05, 2008

Penang's Heritage


Check out the really traditional type of temple and YAP Temple, side by side.

One of the many temples on the island.


Ahhh...yes, good old Fort Cornwallis. I learnt a lot there.

Check out the Brylcream inscribed on the cover. Never would've thought this hair cream had so much history!
I've always wanted to walk around Penang like I've seen all the tourists do. Never got the chance though, because every time I went, it was with my family and they've got like a standard list of places and food they must have. So it's almost similar every single time. Well, finally got the chance to satiate my thirst for soaking in culture, amidst a very happy sun, I might add.
The pigeons reminds me of Trafalgar Square. This place's name just sticks in my mind.

No comments: