Monday, February 11, 2008

San Francisco and the tower of KL



Shaky picture, cos I was driving when I took this.

First visit to San Francisco Steakhouse was an interesting one. They managed to pass the service standards. Lol, I sound like some kind of expert on this but anyhow, I believe that as a client, one would have certain expectations towards the service that one gets whichever place one visits.
In truth their service was only slightly above average. But I’ve frequented so many places that have crap services that an average service seems very good in comparison. Did we bring our standards down?
Lowering standards, is a good thing or a bad thing? In our expectations of life? In our expectations of a partner? In our expectations of ourselves even?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Apparently they season their steaks with salt and MSG... I've never been able to get a proper medium-rare steak anywhere here.

It's good to have standards, but sometimes those standards have to be a little flexible.

Helps keep hairs from growing gray.